Video - Galeri is a blg web site that have DIY videos
New Year's Eve is not one of our traditions, but with the happiness of having spent a new year with my loved ones, I decorate my house and celebrating the New Year.
Of course, New Year's decorations are made by us, talented women. The flavor of the decoration already produces and derives salt.
I have presented you with a very simple snowflake motif with a multipurpose structure that you can use in any corner. Let's grab the crochet hooks and get to work!
Materials La Mia Mercerized Cotton White (2) hand knitting yarn 2mm crochet hook
1. A ring is formed by pulling 6 chains and sinking it into the first chain. 2. Go to the next row with 4 chains.
3. Two triple handrails are made inside the ring. 4. Leave 1 chain and make 2 triple handrails again. A total of 6 double and triple handrails are obtained. The sequence is completed in this way.
5. In the top league, you can pass by following 6 chains. It joins with a loop of the nearest formation, leaving a loop. 5 more chains are changed and sunk into the next hole. This row is completed by pulling with 5 chains and with 6 chains. A total of 12 formations are obtained, composed of 6 gold chains and 6 five-fold chains.
6. Cross the last chain by pulling 3 chains in the top row. 2 triple handrails are made in the first ring, 4 chains are drawn and the chain is inserted where it started. A quad handrail is inserted into the large ring, 6 chains are drawn on the handrail, and the chain is inserted again. Once again the quadruple handrail was removed from the large ring, this time with 4 chains, and the chain was completed. 2 more triple handrails are made on the large ring.
7. Cast on 1 stitch of the chain with 3 and five rings. 3 more chains are drawn and a triple railing is made on the circular hoop with 6 chains. Here we will repeat exactly the first step making 4 chains in the shape of 2 triple handrails. In this way the row is knitted to the end and closed.
Moreover, you can use it not only to decorate the Christmas tree but also as a door ornament in your home.
You can even make a night lamp by lighting it.
You can even sew them on your clothes.
The places you use depend on your creativity and desire. Use it in every corner of the house.